Friday, September 26, 2014

Pinnacles National Park, California...


Welcome to America's newest National Park. This little known hard-to-get-to place began as a National Monument until it's upgrade in 2013. I would suggest vIsiting during the week. I believe it would be worth the effort to arrive here.

That is if quiet, low volume humans, sustainable space around your campsite and unusual (not take your breath away) landscape piques your curiosity. 

 I won't BS you, this isn't the Sierra Nevada, but it's nice. 

It's 7:47 pm and I'm already horizontal in Barley scratching out this post.
If you enjoy a swinging night life, don't bother to follow my wheel on this lifestyle I've chosen.
You would be bored beyond tears.

Ain't that tarantula photo something? They are pretty tasty once you sear the hair off of them. They are kosher too. 

Happy New Year II,
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome place, Jeff, and that is my kinda lifestyle as well (assume you have a styrofoam cooler and some refreshments as well :-) )

    ReplyDelete