Monday, March 16, 2015

"Someone's Watching ...

Over Me." 

Written by Kara DioGaurdi and John Shanks

I'm now in Tucson, AZ where I once spent four winter seasons. I arrived back here with mixed emotions. Other than meeting a few quality people and hiking a lot, the "Old Pueblo" was a bad luck charm for me. I had enough unusual misfortunes here, I've developed a case of the heebie jeebies about the place. I'm hoping this go-around will be different.

That's why I brought along my "A Team" to watch over me here and beyond. Sid and Clara Sambur wouldn't want anything, anybody or anyplace to harm their baby boychik (boy in Yiddish). 

If you are wondering what caused these feelings, ask! 
OY! The stories I can tell. 

Ever have to relearn how to walk after a medical miscreant performs a surgery you don't need? I was merely bruised and not broken.  I guess that's why they call it "practicing medicine."
That really bothered me....

There's other stories just not so dramatic.

Cheers! 
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment