Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Warning! Warning!

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

Five Man Electrical Band

Here's my dollar's worth of conspiracy theory. The National Park Service and the US Forest Service does it's best to scare everyone from venturing out of the parking lot. I think it's a double handshake, wink, wink, wink secret, they don't want us out hiking around. 

Visitors cause all sorts of problems. We require bathrooms, leave debris, harass the wildlife (I was a very respectable distance from the butterfly when I snapped the photo. He looks great on a pin though!), cause resource damage , we require rescue missions at times and ask lots of silly questions to the overworked and under appreciated staff. In other words, humans are trouble makers. The NPS and USFS just wishes we would all go home to read or write blogs.
http://jeffsambur.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-case-against-casey-nocket.html

There! That's it. I doubt if a newspaper reporter will begin an investigation.Watergate II perhaps?

One thing I'm  sure of though. Saguaro cactus' make crappy shade trees. 

Chillin' on 3rd Ave,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment