Thursday, January 29, 2015

We have a winner!!!


Congrats to Doug and Carmen Brannan. They came forth and claimed the 10,000th Pageview hit prize. Whatever the hell a Pageview is.

http://jeffsambur.blogspot.com/2015/01/be-10000th-pageview-of.html

I've known Douger since he was five years young. Before the masses start screaming "Fix! Fix! Fix!" 

Lemme tell you about this guy. He's as honest as the day is long on June 21st in Fairbanks, AK. I'm his unofficial uncle who never received a church communion. Despite this drawback, I am still allowed entry into all Brannan family functions. For this, I have always been grateful. 

When he says he was the 10,000th hit, he was. 
This won't be the first or last time I spring for Happy Hour and dinner for him and Carmen.
I'll even pick up the tab for their tykes. 

Next contest? The 15,000 Pageview hit. One day, I'll figure out the meaning of a Pageview.

Goodnight, 


No comments:

Post a Comment