Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Cause you gotta have friends..."

By Bette Midler.
 
See? There are human beings in Colorado who actually like me! 

Here's a sampling of what I miss about the Rocky Mountain High state. These are my Fort Collins buddies who tolerate my unusual traits and habits. Thanks folks. 

This photo was taken at Old Chicago during another dank, dreary and hyperthermia inducing evening. I think we drew a big crowd because everyone was Jones-zing to get out and socialize. Another draw (other than seeing me!) might have been big beers for a mere $5. Such a deal! A true bargain in happiness. 

It was great seeing everyone and a wonderful time was had by all. I think.

Maybe one future evening, we'll be able to drink outside without rain gear and down coats on.

Come on summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment