Sunday, May 17, 2015

Back in the Land of the Superfit...

Yep! Boulder, Colorado home to the single digit % of body fat folks and Über athletes. 

Atop 8,144' Green Mountain, I was scoring side-long glances from the wiry trail runners and double-quick-time hikers. I could almost hear their thoughts. "Man! That guy needs to push himself away from the table. What a fatty!" 

It's true. There's been too many breakfast burritos, brews and a slothful existence the past few weeks. I need to get back into somewhat Boulder shape. It's so embarrassing when those gifted physical specimens point at me and snicker. 

If I don't lean up the local BMI (Body Mass Index) Police will be on my case again.
Just like last time only the same...


Excuse me while I drink a gluten-free smoothie. 

Final photo: The Sambur clan celebrating Brother Mike's 21st birthday (again). The diet starts today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment