Monday, October 27, 2014

It was merely a...


flesh wound.

I drove the patient (Barley) to Caliber Collision for a new paint job as scheduled. The nice GEICO rep said, "Wait a minute, that's water based spray paint. We'll have it off in no time."

Faster than I could exclaim, "A pox on the vandal who painted WHY on my van," I was boogieing down Broadway in Boulder. Now, that's the way to start a day.

Please, don't tell the angry neighbor to use oil based paints next time.

I'll be moving along soon. The Front Range of Colorado is cooling down. I had to wear pants twice in the last few evenings. (My legs broke out in hives and I began to hyperventilate from the emotional strain.) 

Yep! We are one big happy traveling family once again,

Cheers!
Jeff
PS. I would still keep an eye on your neighbors though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment