Sunday, July 6, 2014

My brother Mike.


I know what you are thinking. "I never knew Jeff had a twin brother." 
Nope, Mike is my older brother. He's my mentor, my advisor and my hero all rolled into one. 
He's also one of the most generous humans on the planet. The only way to beat him to the check is to slide the wait-person a credit card while he's distracted by his first cocktail.

A long time ago, an ex-girlfriend and I met up with the family. I warned her, "Mike is a lot nicer than me." After she engaged him in conversation for a short time. She tugged on my shirt, leaned in and said, "You are right. He is nicer!"

I am a very lucky man to share the same Mom as he. 

I'm back in Colorado now after a whirlwind trip to NYC. Who's up for Big Beers at Old Chicago in Fort Collins, on Tuesday night?

Cheers!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment