Saturday, March 4, 2017

Fido! I don't think...

we're in New Zealand anymore!


And we are not. Me, Barley the Van and my obedient Fido are now ensconced in the Death Valley, California region. En route from Phoenix, I noticed six announcements for upcoming Gun Shows, one "Hillary for Prison" sign, two Confederate flags, and one Harley Davidson rider (sans helmet) sporting a unconcealed pistol on his hip. Just like the mellow vibe of Kiwi-land, only different. 


Ain't America Great Again?


My cycle of life continues...despite a detour to the World Baseball Classic in San Diego, I'll concentrate my efforts on being in the "Big Wide Open." Death Valley, Joshua Tree, Mojave, Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion, Arches, Escalante-Grand Staircase and Canyonlands, (not in that order), before I see my pot-smoking friendly home of Colorado again. 


Keep looking in, this ought to be a good roll. As my father Sid (May he RIP) would say, "God Willing!" 


From beautiful Downtown Shoshone, CA (population 31) Goodnight,
Jeff



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Enjoy the BB Classic! We have tickets for three games Citrus League; the Classics schedule didn't work for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've got Fido for company.

    ReplyDelete