Sunday, November 1, 2015

After Working too Many...

Halloweens, I can't say it's a number one Holiday on my personal hit parade. 
For emergency service employees, it was no party. 
We were usually up all night separating warring Witches and Warlocks, dealing with costumed drunks and seeing the results of mixing drinking with driving.

I might have scored a few hours of rest eventually, but woke feeling hungover even though an IPA never touched my lips. 

That all being said, the Sambur's know how to throw a fiesta. Here's some photos of the action.

The last photo is me in my "the guy who lives in a van down by the river" costume. The "Free Candy" sign is my nephews sick Sambur sense of humor at work. 

With the longer shadows and shorter days, Barley will soon be pointing south.
Cheers
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment